Travel Insurance – Super Visa Requirements
The following overview is a summary of the Canadian Super Visa Insurance Plans an applicant will need. Specifically Travel Insurance Super Visa Requirements state you must have coverage minimum 0f 100k, be valid for a year and to be accessible at entry point to Canada .
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
- be allowed to enter Canada and
- meet certain other conditions.
Note: You cannot include dependants in this application.
Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer will look at these things when you apply:
- your ties to your home country,
- the purpose of your visit,
- your family and finances,
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
- an invitation from a Canadian host.
You must also:
- prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
- provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
- have an immigration medical exam.
Click Here to Find out the Super Visa Insurance Cost, Get the Best Super Visa Insurance Rates Today: