Combo Drug and Dental Insurance Plans Comparison
A Combo Drug and Dental insurance plans cover the following:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage including routine visits, surgery, braces, dental x-rays,
- Extended Health Care including chiropractic visits, massage therapist, acupuncturist, naturopath, medical supplies, diabetic supplies, travel insurance
Dental Only Health Insurance Plans are typically non medical health plans. Some of the features include:
- No Underwriting
- Preexisting Conditions are Covered
- Includes Extended Health Coverage
- Travel Coverage Included
- Dental Checkups and X Rays
Drug Only Health Insurance Plans are plans that include Prescription Drugs, Extended health care and Travel Coverage. Drug Coverage is usually a co-pay plan where the insured and insurance company will pay a percentage of the cost.
Drug only Plans will typically require a medical questionnaire and may limit the amount of preexisting conditions covered.
To Get a Quote and Apply for a Health and Dental Insurance Plan Click Here: